Discover how districts are using advanced analytics to tackle chronic absenteeism, allowing them to quickly identify students on the bubble, intervene and monitor progress.
- Daily reports of students at or near the chronic absenteeism threshold
- Alerts when a student is on the bubble and intervention is needed
- Simplified report distribution to all potential contact points (i.e. teachers, counselors).
- Identification and targeting of chronic students that can be moved out prior to year end
- Advanced analysis that identifies patterns and groupings that may indicate future problems
- Predictive models to find students who are likely to be chronic before year end
- Going beyond attendance information to a comprehensive student data analytics system