In this one-hour webinar, Mary Kay Gianoutsos, Director of Evaluation, Humble ISD shares real world best practices from their District.
See examples of Humble ISD using K12 Analytics for:
- Increasing College and Career Readiness Through Advanced Analytics
- Monitoring Dropouts / No Shows
- Tracking Graduation Cohorts
- Analyzing Discipline Placements
- Using Performance Acknowledgements for Completing Bilingualism and Biliteracy
- Tracking Chronic Absenteeism
- Addressing Changing State Accountability (A-F)
About Mary Kay Gianoutsos
Mary Kay Gianoutsos has over 25 years of educational experience, from her early years as an interpreter for the deaf, high school / college math teacher, and high school administrator to her work in recent years as a district-level supervisor. She currently serves as the Director of Evaluation for Humble ISD, where she is involved in the development of data sets and progress monitoring for district and campus strategic goals.
About Humble ISD:
Humble Independent School District is located in southeast Texas approximately twenty miles northeast of downtown Houston. Humble ISD encompasses a diverse region of approximately ninety square miles including the communities of Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Summerwood, Fall Creek and Eagle Springs and is one of the fastest growing school districts in the state of Texas. With a population of 42,400 students and a projected growth of 50,000 by 2022, the district has 28 elementary schools, 8 middle schools (#9 opening in 2018) and 6 high schools.